People deserve government services that are easy to find, use, and understand, on par with services delivered by the private sector. Improving the citizens’ experience with government requires technology, people, process improvements, and culture change. Customer experience is the overall perception that customers have of an agency, organization, or service.
ACT-IAC's Customer Experience Community of Interest (CX COI) developed a playbook intended to help government leaders improve service to citizens, with guidance on how to establish a customer experience office or program, which can transform services across an entire agency. Whether customers are veterans, college students, taxpayers, immigrants, seniors, employees, or other federal agencies, the framework and recommendations provided in this playbook can be applied to improve any government service. Download playbook now.
Current and Upcoming Projects and events
- Refresh the CX Playbook to include OMB A-11 and 21st Century IDEA
- Survey CX landscape across government
- CX On Ramp (Introductory-level session on CX; Explore tailored, Government-only and Industry-only sessions)
- CX Best Practices Exchange Session
- CX Summit
- Webinar on Building on OMB’s Guidance to Evolve CX at Your Agency (video)
- CX Best Practices session with industry and government speakers (video of presentations)
- ACT-IAC White Paper: Customer Experience Playbook: A Guide to Transform Service Delivery
- ACT-IAC White Paper: Customer Experience Metrics
- CX Summit (May 2018)
- CX Summit (April 2017)