REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
'Customer Experience: Making A Government that Works for the Citizen'
The American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council (ACT-IAC) invites you to the third annual CX Summit on Wednesday, April 5th at the Renaissance Washington in Washington, D.C.
When thinking of a Government that delivers results for the public, do you think of:
- A Government that demonstrates it's value to the public through efficiency and effectiveness?
- A system that is fair and responsible to all cohorts when making decisions that impact the way services are delivered?
- Service channels that utilize advancements in technology and modern methods?
Government directly connects with each of us by providing an array of services that span a wide range of situations and events over every step of our lives. Citizens engage a number of services from government organizations and apply for various aids such as small business, housing or student loans, social security numbers, birth certificates, and passports. Government assistance is also sought out during times of crisis and emergency when representatives must be available on a 24 hour basis. Systems and processes are revolutionizing the ways in which government services are provided; online, interactive videos, phone, e-mail, social media, instant chats, in-person and more options are being developed each day. The combined techniques we use on each service channel make the difference to the overall customer experience and their perception of the government.
This year's program, "Customer Experience: Making a Government that Works for the Citizen" will focus on:
- The drivers for satisfaction when accessing Government services
- How to create partnerships across government and industry, and within government, to deliver better service
- The importance of engaged employees and having a culture of customer service
- The importance of leadership in establishing a vision for the future
Attendees will be eligible to receive 4 CLPs for this event.
For additional information, questions or comments about the 2017 CX Summit please contact Rachael Lynch, Senior Manager of Meetings at email@example.com
IAC Member: $250