ACT-IAC is actively engaged with the assessment and evaluation of the Blockchain technology – a transparent, trusted, publicly accessible ledger that allows for secure transfers of encrypted information. Through our Emerging Technology Community of Interest (COI), Blockchain events, and the Institute of Innovation, ACT-IAC is becoming the collective point of knowledge for this distributed database.
Current and Upcoming Projects and events
- Blockchain Sharktank (hosted by the Emerging Technology COI) on November 19
- Complete Blockchain Playbook with addition of Integration chapter
- Use of Blockchain in Federal Acquisitions
- Hosted a series Blockchain forums
- Published Blockchain Resources
- Established a Blockchain Working Group (ACT-IAC members only)