ACT-IAC is the only forum where government and industry executives sit together as peers and partners — committed to creating a more effective and innovative government. The ACT-IAC community includes 13,000 government and industry employees.
benefits of being a sponsor
Promote your company and demonstrate your support for the government IT community and the ACT-IAC mission as an ACT-IAC sponsor. Key benefits include:
• Extensive visibility among government and industry decision makers
• Recognition as a leader in the government marketplace
• Complimentary registrations, recognition, and more at ACT-IAC events
- Acquisition Excellence (AE), "Acquisition Innovation in Action" - Latest education and information on government acquisition policies, strategies and upcoming opportunities. Attendance: 400+ March 12, 2019 | Grand Hyatt DC
- Health Innovation Day - An event centered around Health Innovation within the federal space, industry, private sector, and academia. Projected Attendance: 400 April 10, 2019 | Renaissance Washington, DC
- Igniting Innovation Program and Awards - A creative all-day recognition program for government, industry and academia. The Showcase will feature the Top 40 innovative solutions selected through an open submission process. Attendance: 500+ May 23, 2019 | Renaissance Washington, DC
- Imagine Nation ELC 2019 - Premier event for senior government and industry executives to collaborate on solutions and strategies. Attendance: 1100+ October 20-23, 2019 | Philadelphia Convention Center
- Forums - Half and full-day events on major topics that focus on collaboration and production of outcomes that can be implemented. Attendance: 150 - 400 per event
- Federal Insights Exchange - Two-hour events where c-suite level staff from government agencies exchange strategies, plans and opportunities with industry. Attendance: 100 - 150 per event
- Small Business Alliance Events - Education and information for small businesses on how to succeed in the government market and doing business with specific agencies. Attendance: 100 – 150 per event
2019 Sponsorship Packages
Other sponsorship options include:
• Bundled - 20% discount for AE & Imagine Nation ELC or Health Innovation Day & Imagine Nation ELC sponsorship at same level; 20% discount on the 2nd forum if you sponsor two forums of your choice in the same year
• Standalone - Individual sponsorships available at various levels
Sponsorships are only available to IAC members. Costs may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Packages can be spread across the calendar years.
additional sponsorship opportunities
Diamond Terabyte - An extraordinary opportunity for companies that have the leadership, expertise, and commitment needed to create a more effective and innovative government for our nation. The Diamond Terabyte will receive exceptional benefits including unprecedented recognition at every event.
Institute for Innovation - The ACT-IAC Institute for Innovation undertakes major projects and provides strategic thought leadership on significant issues affecting major government programs and services. Institute sponsors receive high-level benefits including a seat on the Innovator’s Circle, engagement with the most senior levels of government and the opportunity to address issues that can truly make a difference.
For complete information, contact Carol Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACT-IAC recognizes that every company has different needs, resources, and marketing revenue initiatives. Therefore, sponsorship investments are based on
your company’s total annual government revenue:
• Large Business (over $40 million)
• Emerging Business ($10 million to $40 million)
• Small Business ($2 million to $10 million)
• Micro Business (Under $2 million)
To receive a copy of the appropriate sponsorship booklet for your company, contact Carol Miller, email@example.com.