ACT-IAC is the only forum where government and industry executives sit together as peers and partners — committed to creating a more effective and innovative government. The ACT-IAC community includes 13,000 government and industry employees.
benefits of being a sponsor
Promote your company and demonstrate your support for the government IT community and the ACT-IAC mission as an ACT-IAC sponsor.
Key benefits include:
- Extensive visibility among government and industry decision makers
- Recognition as a leader in the government marketplace
- Complimentary registrations, recognition, advertisements and more at ACT-IAC events
Event attendees include government, industry and academia.
- Acquisition Excellence (AE), "Acquisition Innovation in Action" - Latest education and information on government acquisition policies, strategies and upcoming opportunities. Attendance: 400+ March 31, 2020 | Grand Hyatt DC
- Health Innovation Day - An event centered around Health Innovation within the federal space, industry, private sector, and academia. Projected Attendance: 400 April 2020 |
- Igniting Innovation Program and Awards - A creative all-day recognition program for government, industry and academia. The Showcase will feature the Top 40 innovative solutions selected through an open submission process. Attendance: 500+ May 2020 |
- Imagine Nation ELC - Premier event for senior government and industry executives to collaborate on solutions and strategies. Attendance: 1100+ October 25-28, 2020 | Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Forums - Half and full-day events on major topics that focus on collaboration and production of outcomes that can be implemented. Attendance: 150 - 400 per event
- Federal Insights Exchange - Two-hour events where c-suite level staff from nine government agencies exchange strategies, plans, and opportunities with industry. Attendance: 100 - 150 per event
Small Business Alliance Events - Education and information for small businesses on how to succeed in the government market and doing business with specific agencies. Attendance: 100 – 150 per event
2020 Sponsorship Packages
- AE, Igniting Innovation, and Imagine Nation ELC at a Platinum level with added benefits and 4 half-day Forums of your choice at the Platinum level
- 2 half-day Forums at the Platinum level and either Health Innovation Day or a Full-day Forum of your choice at the Platinum Level
- Offers maximum visibility and added benefits
- Overall 40% discount over standalone event sponsorship purchases
- AE, Igniting Innovation, and Imagine Nation ELC at the Gold level; and 3 half-day Forums of your choice at the Gold level
- Overall 20% discount over standalone event sponsorship purchases
OTHER SPONSORSHIPS INCLUDE:
- 20% discount for AE & Imagine Nation ELC or Health Innovation Day & Imagine Nation ELC sponsorship at same level
20% discount on the 2nd forum if you sponsor two forums of your choice in the same year
- Individual sponsorships available at various levels
Sponsorships are only available to IAC members. Costs may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Packages can be spread across the calendar years.
additional sponsorship opportunities
Institute for Innovation - The ACT-IAC Institute for Innovation undertakes major projects and provides strategic thought leadership on significant issues affecting major government programs and services. Institute sponsors receive high-level benefits including a seat on the Innovator’s Circle, engagement with the most senior levels of government and the opportunity to address issues that can truly make a difference.
For complete information, contact Carol Miller at email@example.com.
ACT-IAC recognizes that every company has different needs, resources, and marketing revenue initiatives. Sponsorship investments are based on your company’s total annual government revenue:
- Large Business (over $40 million)
- Emerging Business ($10 million to $40 million)
- Small Business ($2 million to $10 million)
Micro Business (Under $2 million)
To receive a copy of the appropriate sponsorship booklet for your company, contact Carol Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org.