Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology Project
Provide an authoritative resource for government agencies looking to understand and incorporate blockchain functionality into their organization.
Current plans include:
- Blockchain Sharktank on November 19
- Complete Blockchain Playbook with addition of Integration chapter
- Use of Blockchain in Federal Acquisitions
Blockchain Playbook was updated on June 2019 with the addition of the Implementation Phase. Download paper.
Press Coverage for the Playbook
- Is Blockchain Right for your agency? (Nextgov)
- Playbook aims to provide agencies a litmus test for blockchain (Fedscoop)
- The next link in the (block)chain (GCN)
- New Blockchain Playbook Helps Governments Embrace the Tech and Cut Through Hype (Forbes)
- US Tech Group Releases ‘Playbook’ To Help Gov’t Understand If It Needs Blockchain (Coin Telegraph)
- Blockchain Attractive to Feds for Reducing Risk
Reference Citations for the Playbook and Primer
Berryhill J, Bourgery T, Hanson A. OECD Working Papers on Public Governance No. 28. Blockchains Unchained: Blockchain Technology and its Use in the Public Sector.
Group Project Deliverables
|Deliverable Name||Deliveable Type||Expected/Actual Deliverable Completion|
|ACT-IAC White Paper: Enabling Blockchain Innovation in the US Federal Government||White Paper||October 2017|
|Blockchain Playbook (Phases 1-3)||White Paper||April 2018|