The Associates Program prepares entry-level professionals, with up to five years of experience, for their future roles as leaders in government and industry. This unique program fosters career growth through coaching and classroom training as well as independent and team exercises. Associates learn professional skills and develop a broader view of the government IT community. The Associates Program provides essential personal, team, and career development trainings by the trusted subject matter experts within the government IT community. For more information contact Casey Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each candidate must be recommended by an executive in his or her respective company or agency.
Highlights of the Associates Program Include:
- Professional Development
- Practical exercises in both Government and Industry culture
- Develop skills necessary to advance more rapidly
- Senior Coaches provide insight and knowledge essential to students
- Accelerate professional and personal growth, build confidence and discover solutions to challenges
- Monthly educational programs reveal real world tips and techniques from some of the industry's most successful individuals.
- Programs are held outside of normal business hours allowing a more academic learning environment
- A nine-month program on personal branding, team-building, and career management for ambitious young professionals who want to master these skills early in their careers
- Harold Affo, Prometheus Computing, LLC
- Stephen Benitez, Noblis
- Lauren Beward, Agile Defense, Inc.
- Kelsey Bobeck, Project Performance Company
- Lester Charles, Agile Defense, Inc.
- Ana Armela Cruz, CGI Federal
- Katherine Dean, Phacil
- Nicole Dierolf, Wolf Den Associates, LLC
- Katie Freedman, CGI Federal
- Emily Gorndt, Four Points Technology
- Nicholei Jamero, ACT-IAC
- Kristine Jones, CGI Federal
- Ariane Kerestesy, The Ambit Group
- Kyle Pahowka, CGI Federal
- Mark Parra, Noblis
- Caitlyn Price, E3 Federal Solutions, LLC
- Kelsey Scalera, CGI Federal
- Michaela Suomi, CGI Federal
- Joseph Tavares, IBM
- Jordan Taylor, Phacil, Inc.
- Emma Voigt, ICF
- Gina Winters, CGI Federal
- Paige Worster, Dev Technology Group, Inc.
2017 Government Associates
- Nicholas Adams, General Services Administration
- Jeremy Haber, Department of the Treasury
- Rebecca Refoy-Sidibe, General Services Administration, Technology Transformation Service
2017 Associates Program Leaders
- Government Chair, Rory Schultz, USDA
- Government Vice Chair, Michael Fischer, FDA
- Government Vice Chair, Samuel Navarro, GSA
- Industry Chair, Kendall Holbrook, Dev Technology Group, Inc.
- Industry Vice Chair, Ashley Nichols, CACI
- Industry Vice Chair, Burton Tu, BDR Solutions, LLC