Code Of Conduct
ACT-IAC is committed to providing an objective, trusted and ethical forum where government and industry can work together. Individuals and organizations participating in ACT-IAC activities are expected to comply with all applicable government ethics rules.
As part of its commitment to providing an ethical environment, the ACT-IAC leadership has adopted the following codes of conduct that are applicable to ACT-IAC members.
- ACT Code of Conduct – applicable to individual members of ACT
- IAC Code of Conduct – applicable to organizations and individuals that are members of IAC
- ACT-IAC Leadership Code of Conduct – applicable to all individuals serving as leaders of ACT-IAC activities
- Professional Development Code of Conduct – applicable to all individuals participating in the Voyagers and Partners programs
- ACT-IAC Project Code of Conduct – applicable to all individuals participating in an ACT-IAC project
Individuals who are not members of ACT-IAC are expected to comply with the above codes when engaging in ACT-IAC activities.