Artificial Intelligence Project
The ACT-IAC AI Working Group seeks to enable government agencies with the ability to assess their organization to identify areas that would benefit from the introduction of artificial intelligence and share best practices to implement AI to drive mission and operational value.
In the context of the ET COI’s charter mission, the AI-WG seeks to:
- Provide a forum for information sharing and collaboration between federal, state, and local government agencies, academia, and industry participants seeking to evolve government use of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and related technologies.
- Advise or recommend approaches to develop technical and process frameworks and capability maturity model assessments for artificial intelligence in the public sector.
- Promote artificial intelligence best practices through increasing awareness of research, technologies, and practical use cases applicable to the Government environment.
- Collaborate across ACT-IAC and with academia on Artificial Intelligence initiatives and events.
The deliverables of the ACT-IAC AI-WG will include, but are not limited to:
- ACT-IAC AI relate programing for the ET COI including monthly ET COI meetings, Joint COI meetings, session in ELC and larger ACT-IAC events, agency specific events
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Primer (Published March 12, 2019)
- Artificial Intelligence Playbook (Published January 22, 2020)