What is Igniting Innovation Conference and Awards?
Igniting Innovation is the premier annual event to identify, recognize, promote, and connect innovations and innovators to improve services to citizens and government operations.
Igniting Innovation 2019 Conference and Awards:
May 23, 2019
Renaissance Washington DC Downtown Hotel
Mark your calendar now and watch this space for registration information.
Last year, over 150 innovation nominations were submitted and over 500 people attended the conference and awards event, helping spread best-practices to other professionals across government, at the federal, state and local level, industry, and academia. Don't miss this chance to see the newest innovations in the public sector.
Igniting Innovation is the only innovation event that includes:
- 40 exhibits of competitively selected, cutting edge innovations from across the country
- Attendance by over 500 innovation leaders from government, industry, and academia
- Keynotes, panels, and talks by senior government officials, thought leaders, and experienced innovators
- Top finalists and overall award winner selected by attendees
- Onsite and post-event coverage by multiple media outlets