Small Business Alliance Call for Volunteer Leadership: 2018
Per the charter for the ACT-IAC Small Business Alliance, the following volunteer leadership positions are available for the 2018-2019 calendar year starting July 1st, 2018 and ending June 30th, 2019. If you are interested in any of the following roles, please complete the leadership nomination form found here no later than May 18th, 2018. If you have any questions please email Michael McRae at email@example.com
- The Government Chair of the Small Business Alliance will be a current government member of ACT-IAC who is interested in supporting the mission of the Small Business Alliance, working alongside the Alliance’s Industry Chair as a co-lead for all Alliance activities. This individual will be responsible for ensuring that the Alliance's activities are of value to the Government and consistent with the ACT-IAC’s strategic priorities. They will ensure that information about the group and its activities are effectively communicated to Government and membership
Vice Chair of Projects
- The Vice Chair of Projects will be an industry or government ACT-IAC member that supports the creation and implementation of Small Business Alliance projects and supports the Government chair of the alliance as it relates to engaging additional government participation. This leader will be responsible for ensuring that milestones are met and projects are completed in a timely manner.
Vice Chair of Communications & Special Activities
- The Vice Chair of Communications & Special Activities will be an industry or government ACT-IAC member that will be responsible for working with the ACT-IAC staff lead on any communications (e.g., email, social media, blog posts, etc.) related to Alliance activities, projects, and events. This person will support the creation of a quarterly newsletter for Alliance members that will engage small businesses around ACT-IAC activities and they will serve as the lead for outreach to the small business community. This Vice Chair will also be responsible for leading special projects for the Alliance, as needed.
Community of Interest (COI) Liaison
- The COI Liaison will be an industry of government ACT-IAC member that will be responsible for representing the Small Business Alliance on the COI Council. This individual will provide the members of the Alliance with updates on COI activities across ACT-IAC; and they will seek to involve small businesses in the planning and execution of COI activities and other special events, such as the annual ACT-IAC Executive Leadership Conference.
Federal Insights Exchange (FIE) Liaison
- The FIE Liaison will be an industry of government ACT-IAC member that will be responsible for representing the Small Business Alliance on the FIE Council. This individual will provide the members of the Alliance with updates on FIE activities across ACT-IAC; and they will seek to involve small businesses in the planning and execution of FIE activities and special events.