Partners Application - You must be logged into your account to apply!
Industry Applications are now CLOSED for the 2021 Partners Class - Government applications remain OPEN until Friday, January 29th!
Like many of you, we are deeply concerned about the current outbreak associated with Coronavirus COVID-19. The health, safety and wellbeing of everyone is the number one priority for ACT-IAC. Please visit our ACT-IAC Coronavirus Resource Center to help keep you abreast of the status of upcoming ACT-IAC events and to view information provided to us by government agencies. Given the current environment, we are planning to begin the program in a virtual environment and hopefully transition to in-person if the situation allows.
If you have any specific concerns or questions, please feel free to send an email to [email protected] and we’ll be happy to address your issue/concern. We appreciate your patience and support during this time of uncertainty. Thank you for being a valued contributor to the ACT-IAC community and for continuing to help us make a positive difference in the federal technology community.
- November 17, 2020 - Applications open for the 2021 Class
- January 22, 2021 - Applications close. All industry applications must be submitted by Midnight EST (In COVID, working all the time). Applications from the government have been extended through Friday, January 29th at 5:00pm.
- Mid-February 2021 - Notification calls made to all applicants. Accepted applicants will be informed which Calendar will be followed and will be asked to reconfirm their availability and participation.
- Government Partners - $4950
- Industry Partners - $5995
- Only applicants from current IAC member companies are permitted to apply for and participate in the Voyagers Program
- Only 1 person per IAC member company may apply
The ACT-IAC Professional Development programs are highly competitive and we encourage organizations and agencies to only submit their top candidates. As a reminder, only one industry candidate per company is permitted to apply.
Having trouble seeing the application? Make sure you are logged into your ACT-IAC web account first.
If you have any questions, reach out to Leslie Barry at [email protected]. YOU MUST BE LOGGED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT TO APPLY!!