Opportunities for Engagement
ACT-IAC offers its members a number of methods in which they might engage to maximize the value of their membership.
Network with Peers and Colleagues in Government and Industry
Participate in Thought-Leadership with Government and Industry
For more information about getting engaged, please email us at ACT-IAC@actiac.org.
Open Volunteer Opportunities
- Participate in ACT-IAC Zero Trust Cyber Project Phase 2
- The ACT-IAC Cybersecurity Community of Interest (COI) seeks government and industry volunteers to participate in the next phase of the Zero Trust Cyber project to develop a playbook based on modernization efforts occurring within agencies.
- The project purpose is to determine the impact Zero Trust initiatives have currently on federal agencies and help federal agencies start planning for future engagements.
- This call for volunteers will close end of business February 14, 2020
- To volunteer for this effort, please complete this form
- Participate in Department of Transportation (DOT) Federal Insights Exchange
- ACT-IAC has added the Department of Transportation to it’s Federal Insights Exchange and is seeking industry executives who would like to participate
- Please contact Cheryl Waldrup at 703-629-2783 or email@example.com
Participate in Igniting Innovation 2020 Judging
ACT-IAC is seeking volunteers to evaluate the nominations for Igniting Innovation 2020 to help select the finalists that will exhibit their innovations at the conference. If you want to help, please email Mark Karkenny at MKarkenny@actiac.org(link sends e-mail) by Feb. 28, 2020.
The ACT-IAC Institute for Innovation provides an objective and non-partisan forum for strategic thought leadership to advance government missions through the innovative application and management of information technology.
Contact Mike Howell at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ACT-IAC offers four exceptional professional development programs which are highly respected and noted throughout the government IT community. Those include Associates, Voyagers, and Partners. Graduates of these programs are uniquely qualified to advance to the next stage in their career. These professional development programs are only open to members of ACT-IAC. Participants are named through an application and selection process.
Contact Leslie Barry at email@example.com for more information.
ACT-IAC is committed to fostering the growth of small businesses and ensuring that they continue to play an important role in the government information technology marketplace -launched in 2014, the ACT-IAC Small Business Alliance focuses on the promotion of the interests and contributions of the Small Business community through programs and events designed to increase member engagement, enable stronger liaison across ACT-IAC offerings and provide an in-depth Community of Interest specific to the affinity of small business, tailored to the varying levels of maturity of our members.
Ongoing Opportunity: Volunteer to Help the Small Business Alliance!
As ACT-IAC sponsors, IAC member organizations promote their company and their commitment to the government IT community and the ACT-IAC mission. Sponsorships provide financial support for premier ACT-IAC events such as Executive Leadership Conference (ELC), Management of Change (MOC), Acquisition Excellence (AE), Igniting Innovation and ACT-IAC Forums - and provide significant value to our sponsoring member organizations.
Contact Laura Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ACT-IAC Communities of Interest (COIs) (previously referred to as Shared Interest Groups)
This is where government and industry officials work together to develop best practices, new solutions and innovative strategies to improve government through the application of technology. COIs are standing committees addressing specific issue areas and are often considered the heart of the organization. New community members are always welcome. Please contact Nancy Delanoche at email@example.com.
Ongoing Opportunity: Join our COIs anytime; click the links below for more info.