2020 Institute for Innovation Activities
Jim Cook, Institute for Innovation Chair, announced new work to identify and share successes that accelerate progress and institutionalize innovation. The Institute will work with you to tell your story to others.
In addition in 2020 the Institute plans to take on a myriad of cross cutting projects to bring innovation to key government priorities and PMA implementation, including sharing of successes and institutionalization of innovation. Key priorities include broadening engagement around the innovation topic to involve new partners from academia and the accelerator communities.
Key 2020 Projects will Include:
- Continuing the Accelerating Acquisition Innovation Project in Support of PMA Goals
- Delivering transition papers for the 2020 Presidential Election
- Delivering Specific projects to support Federal Data Strategy Action Plan
- Implementing OMB ICAM Guidance
- Delivering an SBA Modernization Case Study
- Continuation of the production of the Institute's regular InnOvation Newsletter
- Continuation of the delivery of Instititue for Innovation webinars
- Planning and Executing a Partners and Voyagers Joint Leadership Day
- Planning and Executing a Robust 2020 Igniting Innovation Conference and Awards Program
Return to Newsletter