Employee motivation is a critical aspect of every organization. Research shows that only 13% of employees are engaged at work and many companies fail to understand the importance of employee motivation. Lack of engagement and some level of employee dissatisfaction is estimated to cost the U.S $450-$550 billion in lost productivity each year. However, when a company motivates their employees, these organizations experience increased productivity and are able to achieve higher levels of performance thus increasing the bottom line. By understanding your employees, you have a better idea of how to motivate and engage them.
Hear from expert speakers on:
- How they motivate their employees
- The benefits of having engaged employees
- What motivates them
- And much more!
Attendees of this event are eligible to receive 2 Continuous Learning Points (CLPs)
- Jane Datta, Deputy Chief Human Capital Officer, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Samidha Manu, Senior Director of People Services, REI Systems
- Regina Perkins, Senior Principal, The Clearing
- Michael Skorny, Acquisition Group Manager for the Homeland Sector, General Services Administration (GSA)
- Aleksandar Zelenovic, Senior Director Strategy & Consulting Practice Lead, Sapient Consulting
Free to Government
$35 for Industry Members
$50 for Non Members
If you have any questions regarding this event please contact Chelsea Foster, Manager of Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.