Ivette Granier Smith
Vice Chair at Large
Ms. Granier-Smith is an executive strategist successfully supporting the growth and operations of organizations. She held management leadership roles in businesses of all sizes. Her extensive government IT industry involvement gives her insight into solutions and best practices to increase federal business. Held roles from Program Management to President of a small subsidiary.
She engages industry associations to enhance her knowledge and ability to support the government mission:
- Active with ACT-IAC since 2003. Won Executive Director 2005 Award. Five years of leadership roles for Professional Development and Fellows Programs
- Executive Advisory Committee for the Government Information Technology Executive Council (GITEC) member since 2010.
- On the PSC Energy Vision Team since 2016.
- Previous 4 year board member of AFFIRM.
- Previous member of the Government Business Executive Forum (GBEF), providing professional development for senior executives in the business of government and the advisory board for the annual CES Government Conference program.
Since 2012 Ms. Granier-Smith is a Senior Director at General Dynamics IT. She directs the Financial Services Programs (including IRS and CFPB), DOE and USDA programs. Provides operational leadership with P&L responsibility. Responsible for business development, capture, and proposal development.
Previous 13 years worked for a Small Business, Project Performance Corporation as Partner and VP. When they sold to a UK firm, she became President of their subsidiary Triton Federal Solutions.
Her prior 20 years, started with a mid-size company GRCI, where she rose to a VP position prior to being acquired by AT&T.
Education: Master in Economics, Bachelors in Mathematics.