The Institute for Innovation is promoting the growth and strengthening of a community of government innovators by:
- establishing a LinkedIn Showcase page to share articles, blogs, and stories about innovation practices and experiences (bit.ly/Ins4Innov)
- establishing a LinkedIn Group (bit.ly/GovInnovators) and creating a Twitter community, #GovInnovators, where you can engage in online dialogue and collaboration
- conducting a series of innovation roundtables where government innovators discussed common challenges, solutions, and opportunities to promote innovation in government. Roundtables over the past year focused on topics of interest identified by participating government innovators:
1. Current status, opportunities, topics of interest, and plans for future events in the government innovation community.
2. “Unleashing the Entrepreneurs in Your Organization and Beyond”
3. "Innovating While Managing Risk: Is It a Different Game for Government?"
4. Igniting Innovation 2017 Showcase and Awards finalists and winners describing their experiences and lessons learned about innovating in government.
If you are interested in joining the community of government innovators, sharing your experiences, or getting more information, contact Mike Howell at email@example.com.