Sunday, October 14th, 8:00 AM-12:00 PM
Provided By: LearningTree
This course provides a comprehensive explanation of what blockchain is and how it is and can be used, including a technical overview and a variety of specific business and government use cases. The course will discuss decentralized networks, blockchain basics, blockchain transactions, and successful blockchain implementation.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for professionals at any level who want to learn more about blockchain, e.g., consultants, programmers & developers, thought leaders, CEO/CTO/CIO, business analysts, or managers. A deep technical background is not required to benefit from this course.
- Be able to explain “what is blockchain?”
- Understand an overview of distributed ledger technology
- Know why and when blockchain should be considered
- Be familiar with use cases for business and the government
- Know who is using blockchain now and for what
- Know how to get started implementing blockchain
- Understand the future of blockchain