IAC Executive Committee Election Results Announced
ACT-IAC is pleased to announce the results of the recent election for the Industry Advisory Council (IAC) Executive Committee, the top governance body for the industry side of ACT-IAC.
• Margie Graves, former Federal Deputy CIO and now at MHGraves Consulting, has been elected Executive Vice Chair, and will become IAC Chair in July 2021.
• Tim Cooke (ASI Government) has been elected Vice Chair, Finance.
• Jonathan Benett (Adobe) has been elected Vice Chair at Large.
• Ann-Marie Johnson (ArdentMC) has been elected Vice Chair at Large.
• Ellen Kuhn (Oracle) has been elected Vice Chair at Large.
• Kelly Morrison (Grant Thornton Public Sector) has been elected Vice Chair at Large.
In addition to the election of new members to the Executive Committee, ACT-IAC is also pleased to announce that Ted Davies (Altamira Technologies) will move from Executive Vice Chair to Chair of IAC, as Paul Strasser (Brillient Corporation) ends his term as chair and becomes Immediate Past Chair.
The new term for elected members will start on July 1, 2020. ACT-IAC would also like to recognize and thank for their outstanding service those leaving the Executive Committee, to include:
• Richard Spires (Richard A. Spires Consulting), outgoing Immediate Past Chair.
• Sundar Vaidyanathan (Karsun Solutions), outgoing Vice Chair, Finance.
• Jonathan Alboum (ServiceNow), outgoing Vice Chair at Large.
• Kathy Conrad (Accenture Federal Services) outgoing Vice Chair at Large.
• Jackie Everett (Leidos), outgoing Vice Chair at Large.
• Kim Pack (Wolf Den Associates), outgoing Vice Chair at Large.