Growth in Leadership for Women
Growth in Leadership for women (glow)
ACT-IAC's Growth in Leadership for Women is a four month program that will provide the opportunity for women in government IT to grow their leadership skills, network with a diverse array of peers, share unique experiences, and help one another succeed. GLOW aims to create an environment for women leaders to thrive, enhance effectiveness, and increase impact with a focus on power and collaboration. The program will be composed of a cohort of women across ACT-IAC member companies and agencies. Applications are now open for the Spring and Summer cohort.
4 Core Interactive Sessions
3 Group Coaching Circles
- Facilitated small (6-10) group sessions take place in between the core interactive sessions to provide a forum to receive peer coaching on opportunities or challenges the participants are facing as they implement the lessons learned from the sessions. Coaching circles are based on the premise that much can be learned from the wisdom and experience in the room.
- Includes one final large group Session to recap program and plans moving forward
- EQ-i: Widely used to measure emotional and social intelligence
- TKI: Explores conflict-handling behavior including overused and underused conflict style
- Women working in the Government IT industry (management, technical, acquisition, administration, etc.) with 10-25+ years of experience.
- Mid-level to Senior professionals, Program Manager to Director on the industry side, GS-13 to GS-15 on government side
- Cohort size: 15-20 participants
- All applicants must be ACT-IAC members in good standing
- $4495 for Industry
- $3995 for Government
Class sizes are limited, and if necessary, there will be a waitlist created for upcoming and future classes.
SPRING SESSION IS FULL. APPLICATIONS for the Summer Session REMAIN OPEN until FULL. Do not wait!
Notifications for acceptance into the Summer Session will be provided no later than March 19, 2021 for the Spring Session.