Presentation Materials from February 2020 COI meeting
Must be logged in to download this document.
You must be logged in to view and download this document.
- Government employees: If you have an account, log in by clicking on login button at top of page. If you don’t have an account, click here to create your free account.
- Industry employees:
- If your company is an IAC member and you have an account, log in by clicking on login button at top of page.
- If your company is an IAC member and you don't have an account, click here to create an account.
- If your company is not an IAC member, contact April Davis for information about membership (email@example.com or 703-208-4800 ext. 202).
- Nonmembers: If you have an account, log in by clicking on login button at top of page. If you don’t have an account, click here to create your free limited-access account.
Featured Topic: VA's National Artificial Intelligence Institute (NAII)
The ACT-IAC Emerging Technology hosted a member meeting to learn more about the Department of Veterans Affairs new National Artificial Intelligence Institute (NAII). NAII seeks to develop AI research and development capabilities in VA as a means to support Veterans, their families, survivors, and caregivers. The NAII designs and collaborates on large-scale AI R&D initiatives, national AI policy, and partnerships across agencies, industries, and academia. The NAII is a joint initiative by the Office of Research and Development and the Office of the Secretary's Center for Strategic Partnerships in VA. The NAII is dedicated to advancing AI research and development for real-world impact and outcomes to ensure Veteran health and well-being.
More info about NAII is available here.
Featured Speakers from NAII
Dr. Gil Alterovitz, Director