GSA Acquisition Gateway Connects Government Buyers and Industry
The Acquisition Gateway, built by GSA, helps federal government buyers from all agencies act as one acquisition community. Their goal is to help make government acquisition great.
Today, federal acquisition professionals can use the Gateway to:
- Find historical prices paid for products/services;
- Seek advice from category experts;
- Compare governmentwide contract vehicles and solutions (not just GSA’s!);
- Search a Statement of Work library as reference for similar procurements;
- View active and closed RFQs/RFPs from FY14 onward for reference on similar procurements; and
- Connect with other federal government buyers via message boards.
If you are not already, we invite you now to become a registered user of the Acquisition Gateway. In order to sign in, you first need to assign your personal identity verification (PIV or CAC) card with a MAX User ID. This videodemonstrates the step-by-step process.
Earlier this year, in the spirit of data transparency, GSA went live with a public view of the Acquisition Gateway, giving non-government users access to a subset of what is available to federal government employees. The public may visit the site at https://hallways.cap.gsa.gov/ and click on the Non-Federal Government & Public Users button.
If you have problems or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org