Designed specifically for experienced professionals earning their Senior/Expert level FAC-P/PM certifications, this course further develops and refines students’ advanced skills to help them more effectively manage their Federal contracts and acquisitions. FPM 332 is fully FAI-verified as meeting all OFPP / FAI v2.1 Performance Outcomes for the "Contracting" Competency.
Students learn the contracting and acquisition skills and concepts that a federal program or project manager must master to lead his or her agency’s or organization’s acquisition programs and projects, including:
- Supervising, leading, and managing the acquisition of supplies and services related to IT, Construction, and Research and Development programs and projects, specifically around the following concepts:
- Acquisition Planning (including performance-based considerations)
- Cost and Price Analysis
- Solicitation and selection of sources
- Preparation, negotiation, and award of contracts
- All phases of contract administration, including termination options
- Understanding and working within the requirements of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Parts 1-14
- Implementing the 9 things you must do "right" to have a successful contracting process
- Special emphasis in this class is on the “when” “why” and “how” of establishing collaborative relationships between a buyer and a seller.
- For more information, CLICK HERE
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Federal program and project managers with 4 or more years of experience in project management
- Industry professionals with federal program / acquisition support or project management responsibilities
TRAINING HOURS/CREDITS EARNED
Standard Class Hours
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
24 PDUs (Course approved by PMI® and is eligible for PDU credit)
ACT-IAC Member: $1,545.00 (select fee in drop down box)
Non ACT-IAC Member: $1,717.00