Zero Trust Beyond the Buzzword
Zero Trust is not just another buzzword in a never-ending list of tech trends. The principles of zero trust eliminates the binary trust/don't trust approach applied to users and assets in yesterday's on-premise, perimeter-centric environments.
According to a recent survey, 100% of U.S. Federal Government agencies are storing sensitive data in third-party cloud, mobile, social, big data and IoT platforms, which inherently makes data vulnerable. Traditional perimeter protection does not protect off-premise data, which speaks to the need to take a zero trust approach to data security.
Attend this webinar to learn about the best practices for implementing a zero trust architecture to protect your most sensitive data despite the dissolving perimeter. The webinar will discuss the top 5 things you need to know about zero trust:
1. The basics. What is zero trust and how does it apply to data security
2. Setting the stage. How digital transformation can make data vulnerable
3. Getting to work. Tips for putting zero trust architecture into action
4. What about the cloud? Implementing zero trust in a multi-cloud environment
5. Pulling it all together. How to develop a long term strategy to protect data throughout its lifecycle
- Nicholas Jovanovic, Senior Vice President of Sales, Thales Trusted Cyber Technologies, Moderator
- Brent Hansen, Chief Technology Officer, Thales Cyber Technologies
- Steven Hernandez, Chief Information Security Officer, Department of Education
- Chi Kang, Deputy Director for Operations, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
This webinar is made possible by our sponsor, Thales. Thank you!