ACT-IAC is the only forum where government and industry executives sit together as peers and partners — committed to creating a more effective and innovative government. The ACT-IAC community includes 10,000 government and industry employees.
benefits of being a sponsor
Promote your company and demonstrate your support for the government IT community and the ACT-IAC mission as an ACT-IAC sponsor. Key benefits include:
• Extensive visibility among government and industry decision makers
• Recognition as a leader in the government marketplace
• Complimentary registrations, recognition, and more at ACT-IAC events
• Acquisition Excellence (AE) - Latest education and information on government acquisition policies and upcoming opportunities. Attendance: 400+
• Igniting Innovation Showcase and Awards - A creative all-day recognition program for government and industry. The Showcase will feature the Top 40 innovative solutions selected through an open submission process. Attendance: 500+
• Management of Change (MOC) - Since 1981 government and industry executives have met at MOC to collaborate on operational and tactical strategies. Held in Cambridge, MD. Attendance: 450+
• Executive Leadership Conference (ELC) - Premier event for senior government and industry executives to collaborate on solutions and strategies. Attendance: 850 limit
• Forums - Half and full-day events on major topics that focus on collaboration and production of outcomes that can be implemented. Attendance: 150 - 400 per event
• Small Business Alliance Events - Education and information for small businesses on how to succeed in the government market and doing business with specific agencies. Attendance: 100 - 150 per event
Event attendees include government and industry.
2017 Sponsorship Packages
|4 Marquee Events- AE, MOC, ELC, Igniting Innovation Awards with Platinum level benefits & more|
|2 Forums of your choice with Title II Level benefits|
|40% off over standalone sponsorships|
|4 Marquee Events- AE, MOC, ELC, Igniting Innovation Awards with Gold level benefits|
|1 Forum of your choice with Event Level benefits|
|20% off over standalone|
Other sponsorship options include:
• Bundled - 20% discount for MOC & ELC sponsorship at same level or 20% discount on the 2nd forum if you sponsor two forums of your choice
• Standalone - Individual sponsorships available at various levels
Sponsorships are only available to IAC members. Costs may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Packages can be spread across the calendar years.
additional sponsorship opportunities
Strategic Mission Partnership - An extraordinary opportunity for companies that have the leadership, expertise, and commitment needed to create a more effective and innovative government for our nation. The Strategic Mission Partner will receive exceptional benefits including unprecedented recognition at every event and major key publications sponsored by ACT-IAC for the entire 12-month period.
Institute for Innovation - The ACT-IAC Institute for Innovation undertakes three to five major projects and provides strategic thought leadership on significant issues affecting major government programs and services. Institute sponsors receive high-level benefits including a seat on the Innovator’s Circle, engagement with the most senior levels of government and the opportunity to address issues that can truly make a difference.
For complete information on the Strategic Mission Partnership or Institute for Innovation, contact Carol Miller at email@example.com.
ACT-IAC recognizes that every company has different needs, resources, and marketing revenue initiatives. Therefore, sponsorship investments are based on
your company’s total annual government revenue:
• Large Business (over $40 million)
• Emerging Business ($10 million to $40 million)
• Small Business ($2 million to $10 million)
• Micro Business (Under $2 million)
DUES & SPONSORSHIP DISCOUNT AVAILABLE
Purchase a sponsorship greater than your IAC dues and receive a 10% discount on your dues if you order and pay for both together by January 31, 2017.
To receive a copy of the appropriate sponsorship booklet for your company and connect with a knowledgeable Sponsorship Ambassador, please contact Carol Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org or Nicholei Jamero , email@example.com.