Simplifying Federal Cybersecurity for the Network of the Future
The importance of cybersecurity is at an all-time high, especially for government agencies. It’s a matter of national security. With the number of federal employees remotely connecting to agency networks, cloud-based remote access environments and collaboration tools via telework, agencies can be exposed to increasing risk.
While guidance has been issued to help agencies better protect their network environments, CenturyLink has years of experience and expertise to help guide agencies through the process. The built-in security tools and technologies we use to protect our network can also help protect our customers. We see more cyber threats, so we can stop more. By modeling threat behaviors, understanding attacker techniques and implementing widespread cybersecurity protections, we built an exceptional global advanced threat research team known as Black Lotus Labs.
Join CenturyLink government security professionals for insight into solving agency-specific security challenges while leveraging network visibility.
- Troy Schneider, General Manager, Public Sector 360, Editor-in-Chief, FCW & GCN, Moderator
- Zain Ahmed, Regional Vice President, Federal Government , CenturyLink
- Mike Benjamin, Senior Director of Threat Research, Black Lotus Labs
- Dave Wennergren, Chief Executive Officer, ACT-IAC
- Mike Witt, Associate Chief Information Officer for Cybersecurity and Privacy, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Learn more about how Black Lotus Labs helps defend the internet every day and the implications for government agencies.
- Develop a risk management approach to cybersecurity protections.
- Discover how security reinforces government transformation efforts and the importance of increasing visibility into your IT infrastructure at the network core.
- Learn how automation and other emerging technologies play a role in enhancing cybersecurity.
- Hear the latest best practices and use cases for designing security into the network.
This webinar is made possible by our sponsor, CenturyLink. Thank you!