Imagine Nation ELC 2019
Wednesday, October 23, 2019 - 3:00PM EDT
The Federal government spends between $80 and $200 billion annually on information technology (IT) assets to support mission delivery and operational activities. State and local governments spend over $40 billion annually on IT. The government’s ability to manage these assets effectively and efficiently has a direct impact on the quality of government services and programs – from social security and veterans’ health to national defense.
Join us at the Imagine Nation ELC 2019 for a “can’t miss” conference that will produce actionable outcomes to address these issues of mutual interest in an educational, exciting, entertaining, unique and informative format.
This year’s overall conference theme is, ‘Driving Impact! Innovation through Government and Industry Collaboration’ and will include content themes focused on IT Modernization, IT Security, Health Innovations and Emerging Technologies.
- Imagine one place and time where government and industry come together on neutral ground and stand united in the collaborative pursuit of the greater good.
- Three days in Philadelphia will change how government and industry work together.
- Reimagined in 2019 to feature a larger and open conference space, with a Partner Pavilion, TechKnow Showcase, and a Center Stage.
Introducing the Imagine Nation ELC 2019 Leadership Team
- Vice Chairs
Theme: Driving Impact! Innovation through Government and Industry Collaboration
Registration is Open! Join us Oct 20 – 23, 2019 in Philadelphia.
This year, ELC will feature an even larger and open conference space.
- Imagine Nation ELC 2019 will host the Partner Pavilion, TechKnow Showcase, and a Center Stage - in addition to exciting Tracks and Sessions
- This conference will spark the imagination, inspire bold thinking and fresh ideas, foster collaboration and dialogue, and spotlight the newest and most relevant technology
- Receive training credits for attending the conference, 17 Continuous Learning Points (CLPs)
In 2018, nearly 1,100 registrants attended and 30% were from the government. Leaders and .practitioners from government and industry came together to share ideas, solve problems and learn from one another. Imagine Nation ELC resulted after ACT-IAC merged the best of its two premier conferences, MOC and ELC, into a single event.
Call for Presentations
Submit Your Session Idea for a Chance to Present at Imagine Nation ELC 2019
- We are looking for high-impact, unique presentations in either a panel, collaborative or short talk format that will be presented to government and industry attendees
- Areas of focus include health innovation, cybersecurity, emerging technology, IT modernization, workforce, and data
- The deadline is May 24, 2019
- Note: Presentations should not be used as business development opportunities
Submit Your Presentation at https://www.actiac.org/imagine-nation-elc-2019-call-presentations
Returning to Imagine Nation ELC this year is TechKnow – a solutions-oriented collaboration zone where attendees will work together to solve problems and develop new strategies. TechKnow is an open collaboration environment organized around 4 topic-driven Innovation Hubs. Each Hub has government ‘Executive Champions’ and diverse companies all of whom are experts in their field within that Hub topic. TechKnow is designed for discovering, learning and “aha-ing” with peers, innovators and government leaders who are focused on improving business processes and implementing modernized, integrated solutions.
Located at the entrance to entire conference, the TechKnow Showcase is where Government agencies and a select group of Industry Partners will showcase innovative technologies and platforms, related solutions and services for integration and delivery relevant to that topic-driven Innovation Hub.
To submit an application for TechKnow, click here. The deadline for submissions is April 30, 2019.
Imagine Nation ELC 2019 - Alerts
DIAMOND TERABYTE SPONSOR
PARTNER PAVILION SPONSORS
SUNDAY RECEPTION SPONSOR
KEYNOTE SPEAKER SPONSORS
HOTEL KEY CARD SPONSOR
BACK COVER SPONSOR
WALKING PATHWAY SPONSOR
POPCORN MACHINE SPONSOR