HL7™ Fast Health Interoperability Resources (FHIR™) for Executives
FHIR® has taken the Health IT world by storm; are you prepared?
Beginning November 5th, IRIS Learning Network*, together with ACT-IAC, will offer a 4 hour, hands on HL7™ Fast Health Interoperability Resources (FHIR®) for Executives. By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Describe the present state of technology in health care as driven by government regulations, industry collaborations and innovation.
- Compare the present state of U.S. health Information Technology (IT) with progress at your organization (e.g. electronic health record (EHR) in use, state of interoperability within and outside of the organization).
- Summarize key benefits and situations which optimize the use of the HL7® FHIR® standard.
- Compile a list of requirements from your facility that are based upon interpretation of the FHIR® standard and how it can be used to optimize care.
- Assemble a simple plan to utilize FHIR® within your facility based upon real and/or example Scenarios/Use Cases.
Leadership Starts at the Top!
The best way to lead your team is by understanding and familiarizing yourself with the technologies, policies, and standards they leverage every day.
- Introductory Course Rate (Limited time only): $495, includes lunch.
- EXCLUSIVE PRICING to ACT-IAC Members: $295 for full course, includes lunch.
- (Become an ACT-IAC member today to receive $200 off this course!)