The National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) announced a schedule for the Chief Information Officer-Solutions and Partners 4 (CIO-SP4) Government-Wide Acquisition contract.
NITAAC recently released a draft RFP on March 27th. The final RFP is scheduled to be released in December 2020. For more information on the draft RFP, click here.
This event provides an opportunity for government and industry to share insights and information that will result in a better solicitation process and procurement vehicle. To orchestrate better engagement, the Federal Insight Exchange (FIE) planning team is engaged with NITAAC to exchange industry questions in advance of the discussion. If you wish to share a question with the FIE planning team, please submit your question via the form below by 5pm on Friday, April 10th.
This program will feature Brian Goodger, Associate Director of NIH’s Office of Logistics and Acquisition Operations. Several key questions related to this new acquisition vehicle will be addressed:
- What are the requirements and key updates for the new contract?
- How should a perspective Small or Mid-Tier Business evaluate their positioning?
- How does CIO-SP3 and CIO-SP4 compare? What are the detailed changes expected from the previous contract?
- What insights should prospective bidders consider from the previous vehicle structure and operations?
- What issues should be considered in your new bid?
This event is open to the federal community. We welcome representatives from other government agencies who want a sneak peek into the new BIC contract. We also welcome members of the federal contracting community who are not currently ACT-IAC members.
9:45am – 10:00am Virtual Check-in
10:00am – 10:05am Welcome and Introductions
10:00am – 10:30am CIO-SP4 Acquisition Brief
10:30am – 10:55am Acquisition-related Questions
10:55am – 11:00am Wrap-Up