CompTIA Security+ Certification Training
Friday, May 8, 2020 - 4:30PM EDT
- Click Register and select Reserve your Seat for the desired date
- The course will be added to your shopping cart Click “Continue” to checkout
- Enter the required information and select “Prepaid Company Voucher” and “Continue”
- Enter appropriate voucher #
Government Members: V-U22215
Industry Members: V-U22216
- You will receive a confirmation number and email from Learning Tree International who will follow-up for payment
- Any questions on registration, please contact Amy at Amy_Kite@LearningTree.com or Andrew at Andrew_McCoy@LearningTree.com.
This CompTIA Security+ training course provides the foundational knowledge you need to pass the CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 certification exam, and the skills to ensure compliance and operational security in your organization.
CompTIA Security+ certification is a vendor-neutral certification that is recognized worldwide as a benchmark for information system security best practices. Earning Security+ certification demonstrates your knowledge of industry-wide information assurance topics, like systems security, network infrastructure, access control, assessments and audits, cryptography, and organizational security.
CompTIA Security+ exam voucher, study guide, and practice questions included
You Will Learn How To:
- Prepare for the CompTIA Security+ exam
- Confidently explain and define an array of security terminologies
- Navigate the complexity of secure communication protection
- Explore the concepts of network protection with firewalls and IDS
- Investigate privacy and integrity issues