Are We There Yet? Developing the Roadmap for Maturing Your DevOps Practices
Agility is a journey with DevOps as a major component for building a well-oiled machine that continuously delivers value to support your agency’s mission. Every journey has a beginning with a varying path and no end. The path defines the journey and helps to achieve incremental maturity as you learn along the way. During this discussion, government and industry experts will explore their experiences - from getting started and the steps toward achieving maturity.
- Explore the DevOps journey experiences of government and industry experts
- Define the steps/checkpoints of DevOps maturity
- Understand the importance of celebrating incremental success
- Ivette Granier-Smith, Executive Strategist, ASRC Federal (Moderator)
- Kim Davis, Lead Enterprise Agile Architect, ASRC Federal
- Michael Gardner, Deputy Assistant Chief Information Officer, Rural Development Business Center, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Paula Wagner, Chief, Systems Delivery Division, US Citizenship and Immigration Services, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Jake Zebell, Rural Development Business Center, U.S. Department of Agriculture
This webinar is made possible by our sponsor, ASRC Federal. Thank you!