Current and Future State of Telehealth at ACT-IAC Health COI Virtual Meeting
The ACT-IAC Health Community of Interest is pleased to support a presentation from this year's Associates Class on Current and Future State of Telehealth – a Virtual Panel Discussion with Government and Industry Leaders.
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought industry-wide attention and sweeping legislative initiatives to telehealth as a means for care delivery in a safe, secure and socially-distant environment. This shift in moving telehealth from a point of very low utilization to the primary means of providing healthcare services is effecting all aspects of the healthcare delivery spectrum. As telehealth evolves and demand increases, ongoing legislation to improve virtual care technology is rapidly unfolding. Keeping up with the changes and dispelling the myths from the realities is a full-time effort. Join our panel of industry leaders for this informative virtual discussion that will share lessons learned from the rapid adoption and scaling of telehealth, offer valuable virtual care delivery insights, and identify efficiencies associated with virtual care technology. The panel will also share their thoughts on the future of telehealth services and technologies.
Topics for Discussion Include:
• Challenges providing/implementing/scaling telehealth during COVID-19
• Telehealth vs traditional in-person healthcare – pros and cons
• Unique findings and feedback from the public regarding telehealth
• Ways to accelerate the adoption of telehealth services and technologies during the pandemic
• The future of telehealth – is it a fad or here to stay?
• What will U.S. health care look like after the pandemic?
More information will be added soon.