Fellows 2019 Solutions Summit
Calling all ACT-IAC Fellows save the date for this year's Annual Meeting which will be a Solutions Summit hosted at The Ambit Group offices on June 6th!
In an effort to continue to make fellows specific events current, compelling and exciting we are making some changes in the format for the annual fellows meeting. Specifically, we are moving the format to a “Solution Summit” forum. We know that within the fellows community we are often on the front lines for helping to overcome challenges and drive innovation. The “Solution Summit” will allow our community of fellows to connect directly with each other and present some of these challenges and how we have overcome them. The event this year will showcase several of our 2019 Voyagers class and their capstone projects. Presenters include:
- Delonta Adams, Supervisory IT Security Specialist, Internal Revenue Service
- Scott Gold, Director, TeraThink Corporation
- Nathan Hintz, Principal, Wolf Den Associates
- Shak McCants, Executive Vice President of Corporate Development, Seventh Sense Consulting
- Jen Ouverson, Telecommunications Specialist, Department of the Interior
- David Rupert, Contracting Specialist, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Xavi Webb-Spann, Program Analyst, General Services Administration
Come join us and hear from our newest group of Fellows as they describe how they navigated through their challenges and reached their “Solution Summit”. This event is graciously hosted by The Ambit Group, and will be a BYOB event. We look forward to seeing you there!
*Please note this event is for ACT-IAC Fellows only.*