Cybersecurity COI Networking Happy Hour
Vacancies and Candidates
In accordance with the bylaws, a Nominating Committee was established to develop a slate of candidates. The Committee solicited nominations from the IAC membership and recommended those individuals considered most qualified to serve. That slate of candidates was distributed to the IAC membership and an opportunity was provided for other individuals to be added to the ballot via petition. One petition was received. Accordingly the vacancies and the candidates are as follows:
Executive Vice Chair (1 position)
- Tony Scott, Managing Partner, RIDGE-LANE Limited Partners
Vice Chair at Large (6 positions - top 6 vote getters will be elected)
- Zain Ahmed, Senior Director and General Manager, CenturyLink (statement / bio)
- Allen Ashbey, Vice President, Unisys Federal Systems (statement / bio)
- Tim Cooke, President and CEO, ASI Government (statement / bio)
- Greg Giddens, Partner, Potomac Ridge Consulting (statement / bio)
- Ivette Granier-Smith, Vice President, ASRC Federal (statement / bio)
- Rick Holgate, Research Director, Gartner (statement / bio)
- Kavita Kalatur, President, NetImpact Strategies (statement / bio)
- Stephanie Mango, Senior Vice President, CGI Federal (statement / bio)
- Jeff Mohan, Senior Manager, Noblis (statement / bio)
- Darryl Peek II, Senior Manager, Salesforce (statement / bio)
- Tim Young, Principal, Deloitte Consulting (statement / bio)
- Cheryl Waldrup, General Dynamics Information Technology (statement / bio)
(* - indicates an incumbent currently on the Executive Committee)
This ballot is to be completed by the company point of contact. If you have questions or problems, please contact Don Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org 703.208.4800 ext. 221
Ballot for Vice Chair at Large (6 positions - top 6 vote getters will be elected)
*Click "Add" to the right of your desired candidate to add them to your selection and click "Vote" to submit your ballot.
The results of this poll are not available.
Webform description here
Event: Agenda (new)
4:45 pm to 10:45 pm
Test Agenda Item 1
4:45 pm to 11:45 pm
Test Agenda Item 2
Description for Test Agenda Item 3
Description for Test Agenda Item 4
ACT-IAC Cybersecurity COI
Thursday, February 28, 2019
5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
600 14th St NW, Washington, DC
Near Metro Center
Join the Cybersecurity Community of Interest for a networking happy hour to kickoff the 2019 program. New and returning members are welcome to meet COI leaders, other members, and to learn about projects and activities you can be involved in.
Bring a colleague or two for an enjoyable afternoon with the cyber community!
Registration is not required but visit the Cyber COI LinkedIn page to RSVP or ask questions.