Please join the ACT-IAC Customer Experience (CX) Community of Interest in a hosted Webinar: “Building on OMB’s Guidance to Evolve CX at Your Agency.” This live session will provide practical examples of how agencies have implemented voice of the customer programs and the lessons they learned along the way. These examples will be from Anil Tilbe, Director of Enterprise Measurement & Design from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and Michelle Cartagena from the Department of Homeland Security’s Transportation Security Administration (TSA) as well as experts in CX and measurement from the Office of Management and Budget and Deloitte Consulting. Highlights will include best practices for navigating Section 280 of A-11, Managing Customer Experience and Improving Service Delivery, as well as key considerations in the methodology and technologies for collecting customer feedback. Topics will include:
- Understanding the role & foundations of CX
- Introduction to CX and A-11, Section 280 guidance
- How agencies are planning and responding to A-11, Section 280
- Primary CX metrics & evaluating performance success
- Lessons from CX champions at agencies & industry
- Building a sustainable CX measurement program for lasting change
More information about the panelists will be available soon.