Accelerating acquisition innovation with low-code automation
Defense agencies look to modernize and streamline the acquisition process, but too often are hindered by disconnected systems, manual processes and organizational complexity. Successful acquisition innovation requires an agile approach and ability to change as quickly as the mission demands. Government leaders are finding modernization success by leveraging a low-code, intelligent automation platform designed to build applications rapidly to automate and integrate processes—not just driving change to 1102 work, but by freeing up contracting professionals to do higher-value work. In addition, leveraging technology to acquire technology is necessary to execute the new Adaptive Acquisition Framework with speed and precision.
During this webinar, panelists will provide a perspective on acquisition innovation. Topics include:
- Strategic plans to effect transformation of the acquisition workforce
- Using agile development and low-code to build apps to effectively meet government’s requirements
- Enabling transparency into the acquisition process from end-to-end
- How agencies are adapting quickly to changing policy while maintaining governance and control
- How technologies like RPA/bots are enabling staff to work smarter and faster
- What 1102 professionals need to do to prepare themselves to work in a technology-assisted environment
Cynthia Stuebner, Director, Defense Business Line, Pegasystems
Elizabeth Chirico, Acquisition Innovation Lead, Future Operations, Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Procurement)
Alan R. Shaffer, Deputy Under Secretary for Acquisition and Sustainment
This webinar is made possible by our sponsor, Pega. Thank you!