Cybersecurity Community of Interest (COI)
“Vendor Security Risk and COI Monthly Meeting”
Attend this meeting and gain insights on the key issues in managing security risk when working with outside vendors. The featured speaker is Brian Seborg, Chief, Security and Compliance, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). He is currently responsible for FDIC’s corporate security operations and risk management program. This includes security consulting support and oversight for all FDIC applications and systems during the development process.
Afterwards, the COI project leaders will provide updates and opportunities on how you can maximize your engagement with the COI.
- Welcome (5 mins)
- Cybersecurity COI leadership intros (5 mins)
- ACT-IAC Update
- Brian Seborg, Chief, Security Policy & Compliance, FDIC: “Managing Outsourced Vendor Security Risk” (25 mins)
- Cybersecurity COI project updates (15 mins)
- Cyber Insurance
- Support CISO’s with Cloud Management
- Cybersecurity Forum update
- Wrap up (5 mins)
Teleconference details will be provided upon registration.
We hope to see you there!
The ACT-IAC Cybersecurity COI Leadership Team:
Kenneth Adams, Industry Chair
Leo Scanlon, Government Chair
Matt Sexton, Industry Vice Chair
Ann Marie Keim, Government Vice Chair