Acquisition COI March Member Meeting
Must be logged in to download this document.
You must be logged in to view and download this document.
- Government employees: If you have an account, log in by clicking on login button at top of page. If you don’t have an account, click here to create your free account.
- Industry employees:
- If your company is an IAC member and you have an account, log in by clicking on login button at top of page.
- If your company is an IAC member and you don't have an account, click here to create an account.
- If your company is not an IAC member, contact April Davis for information about membership ([email protected] or 703-208-4800 ext. 202).
- Nonmembers: If you have an account, log in by clicking on login button at top of page. If you don’t have an account, click here to create your free limited-access account.
ACT-IAC Acquisition COI Meeting
March 2, 2021
Guest Speaker: Jill Akridge, Director for Customer Account Management for the Office of Professional Services and Human Capital Categories (PSHC), an office within the U.S. General Services Administration’s Federal Acquisition Service (FAS)
Topic: Professional Services and Human Capital Categories BIC MAC IDIQ
On March 2, 2021, the GSA posted a request for information (RFI) for the new indefinite-delivery indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) best-in-class (BIC) multi-agency contract (MAC) contract program on beta.SAM.gov
This RFI is the first of several, and seeks feedback on various acquisition strategy topics. Responses to the survey will inform GSA’s decision-making as this unique contract program is developed. All feedback provided will be reviewed and considered. The RFI will remain open through March 17, 2021
To help ensure everyone understands the concepts being presented in the survey, an overview of the concepts and a preview of the RFI survey is attached to this email. It is recommended that industry review the document fully and have a copy available to reference before responding to the survey questions. Note, only responses received in the RFI survey on beta.SAM will be considered.
To supplement the RFI, an Industry Day to discuss this new contract program is scheduled for April 1, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. PT). The Industry Day will focus on sharing information about the program’s acquisition planning work and answering questions about the plans for the new contract program. Click here to register.
Any questions related to the RFI should be emailed to [email protected]
PS. GSA is hosting the first in the Federal Acquisition Service 2021 Conference Series on March 18, 2021 with a focus on management and advisory services. The event is open to industry and the federal acquisition community. Please feel free to pass this information on to your members. Click here to register.