Coronavirus Resource Center
Welcome to the ACT-IAC Coronavirus Resource Center. We are closely monitoring health updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), federal guidelines set forth by U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM), and directives from the Washington, DC mayor’s office on Coronavirus COVID-19 as they become available. Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us.
We’ve created this Coronavirus Resource Center to help keep you abreast of the status of upcoming ACT-IAC events and to also share with you information provided to us by government agencies.
Please return to this web page frequently to learn the status of other upcoming ACT-IAC events and activities.
If you have any specific concerns or questions, please feel free to contact the appropriate ACT-IAC staff member directly, or send an email to [email protected] and we’ll be happy to address your issue/concern. We appreciate your patience and support during this time of uncertainty. Thank you for being a valued contributor to the ACT-IAC community and for continuing to help us make a positive difference in the federal technology community.
ACT-IAC Office Closed. Dear Members of the ACT-IAC family, as we as nation continue to grapple with ways to slow the rate of transmission for novel coronavirus (COVID 19), we have decided to follow the plans of most local school systems and commence mandatory telework for ACT-IAC employees through the end of June. During this time, the ACT-IAC offices will be closed, but the ACT-IAC professional staff will all be on-line and connected; available to answer your calls/emails and continue conducting the business of ACT-IAC in the days ahead. We will continue to update you on upcoming events/changing situations both through our daily email, the ACT-IAC News Flash and here on the ACT-IAC Coronavirus Resource Center. We greatly appreciate your continued support as we navigate our way through these challenging times. Our primary concern remains everyone’s safety and well-being.
ACT-IAC ACTIVITY STATUS
ACT-IAC Moving to Virtual Conferences and Events for the rest of 2020
View a complete list of ACT-IAC activities here.
ACT-IAC has been asked to share information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Information and other relevant resources will be posted here as we receive them.
- Acquisition.gov - www.acquisition.gov/coronavirus
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - coronavirus.gov
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Guidance on gatherings of 50 people or more, dated 3-15-2020
- Commonwealth of Virginia - Executive Order Number Fifty Five Temporary Stay at Home Order Due to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency - CISA INSIGHTS Risk Management for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Department of Homeland Security - Chief Procurement Officer Message on Health and Safety Precautions for COVID-19
- General Services Administration - Acquisition Systems Extensions Due to COVID-19
- Government of the District of Columbia - Stay Home DC, dated March 30, 2020
- Government of the District of Columbia - Mayor Bowser Extends Modified District Operating Status and Prohibition on Mass Gatherings During Public Health Emergency
- Government of the District of Columbia - Mayor Bowser Declares Public Health Emergency
- Office of Management and Budget - Aligning Federal Agency Operations with the National Guidelines for Opening Up America Again: OMB Memo M-20-23, Dated 4-20-2020
- Office of Management and Budget - Preserving the Resilience of the Federal Contracting Base in the Fight Against the
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): OMB Memo M-20-22, Dated 4-17-2020
- Office of Management and Budget - Guidance on Managing Federal Contract Performance Issues Associated with the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19): OMB Memo M-20-18 dated 3-20-2020
- Office of Management and Budget - Guidance to Slow the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19 OMB Memo M-20-16 dated 3-17-2020
- Office of Management and budget - Guidance on Telework: OMB Memo M-20-15 dated 3-15-2020
- Office of Management and Budget - Guidance on Travel: OMB Memo M-20-14, dated 3-14-2020
- Office of Personnel Management - Current Operating Status
- Office of Personnel Management - Preliminary Guidance to Agencies during Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) | CHCOC
- Office of Personnel Management - Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Additional Guidance
- State of Maryland - Order of the Govonor of the State of Maryland Amending and Restating the Order of March 23, 2020, dated March 30, 2020
- State of Maryland - Interpretive Guidance: Order of the Governor of the State of Maryland, Number 20-03-23-01, dated March 23, 2020
- USA.gov - Government Response to Coronavirus, COVID-19