2020 Associates Application
Applications for the 2020 Class of Associates are CLOSED.
- Each candidate must be employed by an ACT-IAC member company.
- Each candidate must be recommended by an executive in his or her company or agency, and complete an application and meet the baseline criteria.
The ideal applicant:
- Is a federal employee (Grade 7-11) OR an industry entry-level professional, with 1-6 years of professional work experience.
- Has experience in project management, contracting, customer service, technical or in another key role in their organization.
- Is considered a “rising star” in their organization.
- Possess a willingness to learn.
- Is willing to dedicate 4-8 hours per month for ACT-IAC Associate activities between February and November.
- Has been recommended by a sponsor within their agency who is willing to pay tuition fees for the program and ensure the candidate is available for all activities outlined in the calendar of events.
This fee includes all meals, training and facilities fees.
- November 20, 2019 - Applications open for the 2020 Class
- Deadline Extended January 10, 2020 5:00 PM EST - Applications close
- January 20 - 24, 2020 - Notifications made to all applicants