Apply for Voyagers 2021
Thank you for visiting our Voyagers 2021 Application page. Applications for the 2021 Voyagers Class are now closed. To be alerted when applications open for the 2022 class please fill out THIS FORM.
Like many of you, we are deeply concerned about the current outbreak associated with Coronavirus COVID-19. The health, safety and wellbeing of everyone is the number one priority for ACT-IAC. Please visit our ACT-IAC Coronavirus Resource Center to help keep you abreast of the status of upcoming ACT-IAC events and to view information provided to us by government agencies.
If you have any specific concerns or questions, please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to address your issue/concern. We appreciate your patience and support during this time of uncertainty. Thank you for being a valued contributor to the ACT-IAC community and for continuing to help us make a positive difference in the federal technology community.
- June 5, 2020 - Applications open for the 2021 Class
- August 28, 2020 - Applications close. All applications must be submitted by 5:00 PM EST
- October 5-9, 2020 - Notification calls made to all applicants. Accepted applicants will be informed which Calendar will be followed and will be asked to reconfirm their availability and participation.
- Government Voyagers - $4750
- Industry Voyagers - $5495
- Only applicants from current IAC member companies are permitted to apply for and participate in the Voyagers Program
- Only 1 person per IAC member company may apply
The ACT-IAC Professional Development programs are highly competitive and we encourage organizations and agencies to only submit their top candidates. As a reminder, only one industry candidate per company is permitted to apply.
Having trouble seeing the application? Make sure you are logged into your ACT-IAC web account first.