2018 Associates Application
Associates Program Description:
The Associates Program prepares entry-level professionals for future roles as leaders in government and industry by offering hands-on and practical education in a participatory and collaborative environment. This unique program fosters career growth through coaching and classroom training as well as independent and team exercises.
Career advancement for professionals in government and industry
- Learn about issues in our industry and hear real world tips and techniques from peers, coaches, and instructors
- Perform practical, interactive exercises based on both Government and industry culture
- Develop soft skills necessary to advance more rapidly in our industry
- Receive up to 2 CEUs
- Provide insight and knowledge from Government and industry essential to students
- Accelerate professional and personal growth, build confidence and discover solutions to challenges
- Experience ACT IAC collaboration through classes, volunteer events, social events, and special projects
- Build relationships with peers, coaches, and ACT IAC members
- Candidates should be GS 7 – 11 (government) entry-level managers or professionals (industry) with 2 -5 years of experience in project management, contracting, customer service, technical or in another key role in their organizations.
- Each candidate must be employed by an ACT-IAC member company.
- Each candidate must be recommended by an executive in his or her company or agency, or by a member of the ACT-IAC Fellows Community, and complete an application and meet the baseline criteria.
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE DUE by 5:00 pm Monday, January 22nd
Access and complete your 2018 Associates Application here