ACT-IAC Seeking Blockchain Proof of Concept Using Data as a Strategic Asset
Blockchain has the potential to help government provide more efficient and effective services to citizens and provide new value-added services. And harnessing that potential includes showing that the technology can be safely and securely applied to government.
That’s why ACT-IAC is seeking innovative applications of blockchain (and other distributed ledger technology) using data as a strategic asset in government. Finalists will be invited to demonstrate their innovations at the ACT-IAC Blockchain Shark Tank event November 19 at the NASA Auditorium (in Washington DC.)
- Any ACT-IAC member can submit a blockchain innovation that improves the business of government or services to citizens.
- All submissions will be reviewed by leaders of the ACT-IAC Blockchain Working Group to select the finalists. The points of contact in the submission form will be notified if they are selected.
- The selected finalist must commit to participate in the ACT-IAC Blockchain Shark Tank on November 19. More information here.
We are looking for:
- Innovative blockchain proof of concept using data as a strategic asset.
- Innovation that can be adapted, repurposed, or used by others beyond the initial target audience.
- Innovation that improves the business of government or services to citizens.
- Innovation that transforms existing capabilities or create new or disruptive capabilities.
Submissions are due by October 25, 2019