Simplifying Cross-Agency Collaboration for the Hybrid Workforce
Federal agencies have always needed to work together on big, collaborative projects. This need for faster, better cross-agency collaboration, essential in normal times, was only accelerated during the pandemic.
Now as we begin the transition back to a hybrid office model, the need for cross-agency collaboration tools remains. Join Kent Cunningham, CTO of Microsoft Federal, Civilian, and a panel of government leaders as they discuss the importance of cross-agency collaboration, provide insight into how agencies are implementing these tools today and for the future, and discuss how to set-up the tools that most agencies already have to enable secure cross-agency collaboration today.
In this session, you will learn about:
• The importance of cross-agency collaboration and relevant use cases
• How agencies are solving challenges using cross-agency collaboration tools
• How to set-up the tools that most agencies already have in just a few clicks
• A discussion around the settings and configuration options to enable secure cross-agency collaboration
• Data privacy and governance in a shared environment
Kent Cunningham (Moderator), CTO, Microsoft Federal
Maria Roat, Deputy Federal Chief Information Officer, Office of Management and Budget
Keith Bluestein, Chief Information Officer, U.S. Small Business Administration
Nick Giard, Program Manager, Office 365 Government, Microsoft
Steve Faehl, Security CTO, Microsoft Federal
This webinar is made possible by our sponsor, Microsoft. Thank you!