Post-Covid: What Does the Future Look Like?
This question is on everyone's mind as the Covid vaccine becomes more widely available. As the government looks to the future, artificial intelligence, hybrid multi-cloud, and emerging technologies can continue to power acceleration forward. In collaboration with ACT-IAC, IBM will be hosting an hour-long webinar with government leaders to discuss this topic.
Daniel Chenok, Executive Director, Center for the Business of Government, IBM
Mark Newsome, Fellow with the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Partner for US Federal Healthcare with IBM Global Business Services
- NIH RADX program: Innovative Technology to Help Monitor Covid
- Andrea Norris, Director, Center for Information Technology Chief Information Officer, National Institutes of Health
- Margie Graves, Visiting Fellow, IBM Center for The Business of Government
- Emerging Tech: Agile development, innovative procurement vehicle that segregates the work by portfolio
- Russel Roberts, Chief Information Officer and Assistant Administrator, Transportation Security Administration
- Terry Halvorsen, General Manager, Client/Solutions Development Leader
- Hybrid Multi-Cloud: AI/ML platform in the cloud as a managed service
- Gil Alterovitz, Director of Artificial Intelligence at VA, (invited)
- Daniel Chenok, Executive Director, Center for The Business of Government