Accelerating your Journey to the Digital Talent Enterprise
The challenges that Federal agencies face in building and developing their workforce are growing. Skills become obsolete more quickly and the amount of time to build expertise in new, more complex technical skills is increasing. These challenges require new ways of thinking about talent, centered on the digital talent enterprise. The concept of the digital talent enterprise uses IBM’s HR 3.0 paradigm to focus on better experiences, introduce agility and transparency into work flows, place skills at the core of the enterprise, and power data-driven decision making fueled by AI. Any agency or organization can adopt the best practices of the digital talent enterprise. Whether you are embarking on a full-scale transformation or looking to leverage your existing investments, you can reinvent the way you attract and develop talent using AI and intelligent work flows.
In this webinar, IBM Federal Talent Transformation experts will discuss and demonstrate how AI and cognitive tools can transform your standard talent workflows into intelligent workflows. They will discuss the challenges of recruiting and hiring in the Federal landscape and how cognitive tools can help attract the right talent for the right roles. The speakers will also discuss challenges on developing and skilling in the Federal workforce and discuss how AI can address those challenges. The discussion will be supplemented with demonstrations of cognitive and AI tools that can be integrated into your existing talent lifecycles.
- Define the value of the Digital Talent Enterprise using IBM’s HR 3.0 paradigm
- Introduce the potential of intelligent work flows to enhance and connect existing talent life-cycle activities with technology, data, and AI
- Discuss challenges in talent acquisition and recruiting, and review best practices and technology approaches that help attract the right talent for current and future roles
- Discuss challenges in talent development and skilling, and review best practices and technology approaches that address skills gaps and changing skills requirements
- Demonstrate tools that provide cognitive candidate experiences, AI-accelerated skilling, and more
Emily Craig, Partner, IBM Talent & Transformation, U.S. Federal
Mike Maloney, Partner, IBM Talent & Transformation, U.S. Federal
Doruk Akan, Enterprise Architect, IBM Talent & Transformation, U.S. Federal
This webinar is made possible by our sponsor, IBM. Thank you!