The ACT-IAC Emerging Technology COI invites you to attend their member meeting focused on "Intelligent Automation." At the meeting, members of the Intelligent Automation Working Group will present their plans.
At the meeting, attendees will learn
1. What intelligent automation is,
2. Where and in what scenarios it is being applied,
3. What are the benefits – savings in cost, faster cycle times, etc.
4. Challenges and limitations, and
5. Procurement strategies.
Hear presentations from:
- Edward Burrows, GSA
- Sukumar Iyer, Brillient Corporation
- Venkat Kodumudi, CGI Federal
- Karen Buckley, Fusion Applied
Millennium Challenge Corporation
1099 Fourteenth Street, NW (Suite 700)
Washington , DC 20005
Teleconference details are available upon registration.
We hope to see you there!
The Emerging Technology COI Leadership Team