Topic: Artificial Intelligence Use Cases in the Federal Government
Join the Emerging Technology Community of Interest and the Cognitive Computing, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning Working Group (CCAIML) for a presentation from experts in Government and Industry who will provide an update on use cases and implementation best practices in the areas of Cognitive Computing, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning.
We welcome any members looking to get involved in the COI and the Working Group.
About the Speakers:
- Patrick Joy is the head of the contracting activity, Acquisition Management Services, Program Support Center, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. He will discuss the price comparisons on medical supplies commodities.
- Patricia Wolhope is the DHS Program Manager with First Responders Group, Science and Technology Directorate, Child Exploitation Image Analytics at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. She will discuss the Missing Children Facial Recognition Analytics.
- Dominic Sale is the Assistant Commissioner of Operations, FAS Technology Transformation Services (TTS), General Services Administration. He will discuss RFP Compliance machine learning.
- Introductions and Overview
- ACT-IAC and ET COI Updates
- Presentation: "Artificial Intelligence Use Cases in the Federal Government"
- Wrap-up and adjourn to networking
Millennium Challenge Corporation
1099 Fourteenth Street, NW (Suite 700)
Washington , DC 20005
Teleconference details are available upon registration.
We hope to see you there!
The Emerging Technology COI Leadership Team