Accelerating Mission Success via Collaborative Acquisition Processes
More offensive than the FAR!
More shocking than annual IT security training!
More exciting than regression testing!
Does awarding a contract feel like “mission success” before any actual work has started?
Do perceived acquisition rules and regulations build barriers to selecting the best solution and vendor?
Are you forced to apply a “waterfall” approach to acquisitions, where everything needs to be well formed and complete at the beginning without consideration of new information?
Your mind will be blown when you attend: Accelerating Mission Success via Collaborative Acquisition Processes
Hear the bizarre story of what happens when federal employees are encouraged to engage with vendors during the solicitation process.
This session discusses de-bunked myths and arms you with tools to overcome misapplied objections from your acquisition organization.
The truth will be reveled about vendor collaboration during an acquisition and you will leave with the knowledge, tools and guts to overcome contracting obstacles.
- Why the acquisition package shouldn’t be “final”
- Understand why acquisition professional believe and instruct others not to talk to vendors
- Why fairness doesn’t mean barriers to information sharing
- Debunk myths of vendor communications
- Outline better processes for vendor communications during the solicitation process
- Ability to overcome objections achieving the best solutions, not the lowest priced vendor
- Familiarize tools and refences to take back