2019 IAC Executive Committee Slate Announced
In accordance with the IAC bylaws, an election will be held to select individuals to fill the following vacancies on the IAC Executive Committee: Executive Vice Chair (1 position) and Vice Chair at Large (6 positions). All of those elected will assume office on July 1, 2019. The Vice Chairs at Large will serve two year terms and the Executive Vice Chair will become the IAC Chair on July 1, 2020. Each IAC member company in good standing at the time of the election will be entitled to vote in this election. The IAC member Point of Contact will cast the vote for the company.
As required by the IAC bylaws, a Nominating Committee was appointed to identify qualified candidates for the IAC Executive Committee and a call for nominees was sent to the entire IAC membership. The Nominating Committee reviewed each candidate’s qualifications in the context of IAC’s goals, objectives and programs, as well as the roles and responsibilities of Executive Committee members. The Nominating Committee’s recommended slate was provided to the membership and an opportunity was provided for other individuals to get on the ballot through petition. Below is the final slate of candidates for election.
Executive Vice Chair (1 position)
- Tony Scott, Managing Partner, Technology, RIDGE-LANE Limited Partners
Vice Chair at Large (6 positions - top 6 vote getters will be elected)
- Zain Ahmed, Vice President, Civilian & Law Enforcement, CenturyLink*
- Allen Ashbey, Vice President, Unisys Federal Systems
- Tim Cooke, President and CEO, ASI Government
- Greg Giddens, Partner, Potomac Ridge Consulting
- Ivette Granier-Smith, Vice President, ASRC Federal*
- Rick Holgate, Senior Executive Partner, Gartner*
- Kavita Kalatur, President, NetImpact Strategies
- Stephanie Mango, Senior Vice President, CGI Federal
- Jeff Mohan, Senior Manager, Noblis
- Darryl Peek II, Senior Manager, Salesforce
- Cheryl Waldrup, Vice President for Federal Capture, General Dynamics Information Technology
- Tim Young, Principal, Deloitte Consulting*
(* - indicates an incumbent currently on the Executive Committee)
Information on each of the above candidates is available on the ACT-IAC web site at:https://www.actiac.org/2019-iac-ec-candidate-statements-and-bios.
Each candidate will be provided time at the May 22nd ACT-IAC membership meeting to make a brief statement regarding his/her candidacy. You may register for the membership meeting here. Voting will begin immediately after the membership meeting with an email to each IAC company’s official point of contact. Each IAC member company in good standing may complete a ballot – and only the company’s official Point of Contact may vote. Voting will conclude at 5:00 pm on May 31st and the winners will take office on July 1, 2019.