2019-2020 NexUS Leadership Team Announced
Meet the 2019-2020 NexUS Leaders
ACT-IAC is pleased to announce the 2019-2020 Leadership for NexUS, an extraordinary group that represents the next generation of US leaders.
- Government Chair: Michael Skorny, General Services Administration
- Industry Chair: Emily Black, SAP National Security Services
- Industry Executive Vice Chair: Erin Fitzgibbons, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Andrew D’Abbracio, Ventera
- Frederic de Vaulx, Prometheus Computing
- Jeremy Haber, Department of Treasury
- Sarah Hughes, The Ambit Group
- Colleen Law, SIE Consulting Group
- Dhaval Shrimankar, Capgemini Government Solutions
NexUS is designed with a focus on collaboration around the latest trends shaping the government of the future, learning from key government and industry executives, and working together as a powerful community to drive positive change within the federal landscape.
Being part of NexUS is a commitment to viewing leadership as a mindset — as next generation leaders we are not waiting in the wings for a leadership position to open up or looking to advance our career by climbing a ladder.
Interested in learning more about NexUS and how to get involved? Feel free to email Chelsea Foster, Manager, Professional Development at email@example.com to learn how to jump in and start participating today!